The Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA) advances and advocates for the vacation and holiday rental property management and hospitality industries. Headquartered in the United States, membership includes professional vacation rental managers, owners and suppliers in countries throughout the world—in addition to housekeeping professionals through its partnership with the Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP). VRMA provides news and research, education and networking opportunities, certification and accreditation, promotes the value of the vacation rental experience and drives industry growth and professionalism.
Visit our Website
If you are a vacation rental management company, or a supplier to vacation rental management companies, VRMA membership is right for you.
Year-Round Member Benefits
- Live and on-demand webinars, sharing the latest industry happenings with best-in-class insights from experts.
- Advocacy resources and support helping advance the industry and create fair, balanced regulations.
- Discounted rates at VRMA events including VRMA International, Spring Forum, and more. Discover new ways to connect with VRMA members and your commmunity.
- Access to discounted pricing for VRMA Certificate Program and Accredited Professional Property Management Company (APPMC) Program, distinguishing you among your peers.
- Access to Arrival, VRMA’s suite of content offerings, including our magazine, online intelligence hub, weekly news, and podcast series.
- Access to housekeeping expertise through our partnership with the Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals.